Our next Practical Pistol match is this Sunday, February 5. The course of fire will be sent out by end of day Friday.
Tentative match dates for 2017 are listed below and will be posted on the club website and Education bulletin board.
· Sunday, February 5 – monthly match
· Sunday, March 5 – monthly match
· Monday, March 20 – Ladies-only Practical Pistol match – 6:30-9:30p
· Sunday, April 9 – monthly match
· Sunday, April 23 – Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) match
· Sunday, May 7 – monthly match
· Sunday, June 4 – monthly match
· Sunday, July 2 – monthly match
· Sunday, July 17 – Every Day Carry (EDC) match – BUG and CCP, revolvers welcome
· Sunday, August 6 – monthly match
· Sunday, September 3 – monthly match
· Sunday, September 17 – Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) match
· Sunday, October 1 – monthly match
· Sunday, October 29 - Haunted Range of Horrors match
· Sunday, November 12 – .45-only match
· Sunday, December 3 – monthly match
As noted in the last email, there is a new IDPA rulebook for 2017, in fact they revised it again in early January. The 2017v2 rulebook can be found on the IDPA website 2017 IDPA rulebook. Below is a plain-English list of changes. This list is no substitute for reading the rulebook yourself. If you have questions about the rulebook, please ask at the match well before your turn to shoot. We will point out relevant rule changes while doing the walk-through at the match.
We have a great year of matches planned and look forward to seeing you at the club!
Follow the Training and Education Committee on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/lgctec/
For Shooters By Shooters
© Copyright 2016 BOOMBOT MEDIA, LLC, All Rights reserved.